ONE BAD WEEK...STRESS AND MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ONE BAD WEEK...STRESS AND MS

This last week has really took its toll on me!! The heat is awful and had 2 family deaths.

First my great aunt that kept me when I was little and was one of hardest working and sweet christian ladies I have ever known passed away.

Then my cousins son, his late dad's friend and his wife, were killed in a wreck and it was horrible!! They ran up under an 18 wheeler carrying chemicals and their pickup exploded and they burned to death. Austin was only 19.

My son drove me down to Clinton MS about a 500 mile trip there and back. Woke up down there yesterday morning and was so dizzy and off balance I could hardly walk.

Had to stay in the car at the graveyard cause I couldn't take the heat. Now I truly know what stress does to someone with MS.

Hang in there Deb, stay as cool as possible the one thing you can really do to help yourself in this troubled time.

Comment

Deb, I am so sorry for these devastating losses. One is shocking enough, never mind 2. Please be careful with your MS during this most emotional and stressful time. You and the families involved are all in my prayers.
      Jen
      RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
      "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Sorry to hear. Stress and heat both work on me hard. Try breathing in and out when stressed out. It does help me some.

Comment

I'm so sorry about your losses, deb. Sending thoughts and prayers for you and your family. please take care of yourself!
          1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
          Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

I am so sorry.
            Accepting reality is not the same as wanting to have a problem. It means accepting something that will be happening whether I want it or not.

Comment

Sorry for your losses.

Comment

Deb, I'm so sorry that this week has been so bad for you, and I'm sorry for your losses.
                Dx 12/2006; first symptoms about 1984, but maybe earlier--on Gilenya and Ampyra.

"God has a lot of explaining to do"--Frida Kahlo

Comment

Working...
                X