Medical Baseline allocation S. California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medical Baseline allocation S. California

Filed paperwork with Southern California Edison on 5-13-2012 for Medical Baseline allocation. I have yet to receive any response from edison. Logging on to my account shows no change in my rate as of this morning. Should I be concerned, or does processing take this long. Any input would be appreciated.

Took about 1 month, definitely not more than 2.

Comment

Did SCE contact you about the change in your service? Or did it just take effect? Thank you!

Comment

My baseline allowance from SCE & SGC took about a month. Yes, they contacted me when my baseline was approved.

Comment

Hello Yucaipa person!

I pulled out my paperwork for the baseline allocation and this is what I found. I applied on 10/20/11 and they sent a letter back to me on 10/28 approving it. The letter stated that I would see the change reflected on my next regular bill. I have to renew it every two years (but I don't need a doctor's signature). I guess as long as I'm living and breathing I get the allowance so the two year renewal is probably their way of checking on that. Seems like your's is taking an awfully long time-maybe you should resubmit. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks to all! I have an appointment next week with my Neuro and will have a copy ready for her to sign for re-submittal.

Comment

My SCE & SCG baseline applications were approved and applied to my accounts in about a month, consistent with the others that have posted.

Hope you get it resolved soon since the baseline tier change really helps keep the SCE bill way down especially since it has been so hot lately!

Comment

<update>
                I just received a new bill with Medical Baseline applied. I never was contacted by SCE and my online account still doesn't show the change.

Comment

Working...
                X