sensations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sensations

I frequently get sensations that something is touching and/or crawling on my lower legs and feet. I also get those sensations less frequently on my forearms. Is this MS related?

My personal opinion would be yes. I have this happen also - mostly on my legs.

I also notice it most often in the evening once I am in bed watching TV. I don't know if it is because it is late and I'm tired, or the position that I'm in, or both, or just coincidence.

I have to laugh when I ignore the sensation for awhile and then find a nasty bug crawling up my leg !

Comment

Originally posted by its2much View Post
      I frequently get sensations that something is touching and/or crawling on my lower legs and feet. I also get those sensations less frequently on my forearms. Is this MS related?
      My main symptom is 24/7 paresthesia over most of my skin. Being an engineer and musician, I usually describe it as "skin noise" -- like cassette tape hiss, but in the touch-sensing nerves of my skin.

If that sounds anything like what you're experiencing and you have any c-spine lesions, I'd say the odds are pretty good that it's an MS thing...
      1st sx 11/26/09; Copaxone from 12/1/11 to 7/13/18
      NOT ALL SX ARE MS!

Comment

Working...
      X