Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

steroid IV in office treatment now worse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

steroid IV in office treatment now worse?

Okay, i need help!! I was feeling bad for the past few weeks. Did a medrol dose pack but none to barely relief. After 6days of a headache and bouts of vertigo i finally called the neuro yesterday. She had me come into the office for a solumedrol infusion. Took about 45 minutes minutes and i went home. Now I am feeling worse than before the treatment. Headache is aweful, now i can barely walk due to pain and cramping in my legs and crazy vertigo. My stomach is
    Nauseas and I can hardly eat without wanting to vomit. I am drinking tons of fluids and I start to medrol dose pack tomorrow. The doctor said to call her after I finish the 6 day pack. Is this normal? Last time I did solumedrol it was over 5 days in the hospital and I was pretty well drugged up for side effects. Now i dont know if I am supposed to feel this bad or call the doctor back tomorrow.HELP!!

Call the doctor, or if you are feeling bad enough, go to the ER. Don't suffer.

I did three infusions at home by IV and I didn't have any nasty side effects, but I know many people do.

Comment

Working...
    X