Flippy eyes :-(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flippy eyes :-(

My eyes feel "flippy," and sometimes it hurts. I have an appt with the neuro next month, and I wanted to talk to him about spasticity. My vision is getting blurry too. Crap!
    Dx 12/2006; first symptoms about 1984, but maybe earlier--on Gilenya and Ampyra.

"God has a lot of explaining to do"--Frida Kahlo

My eyes are the most sparatic symptom I have. From blurry to twitchy, atleast it never seems to last too long. Sorry to hear you have to wait a month to see your neuro.
    DX'd 2005 Too many lesions to count, and here I thought doctor's knew math...

Comment

Describe "flippy". Mine sometimes do alike a rapid flutter thing. Only lasts a second but super weird. Is this the same as you? Always wondered if that was my MS or not.
      There are no problems, only solutions. - John Lennon

Comment

Flippy--almost like I'm rolling my eyes. My left eye feels bruised and felt like it rolled all the way back in the socket.
        Dx 12/2006; first symptoms about 1984, but maybe earlier--on Gilenya and Ampyra.

"God has a lot of explaining to do"--Frida Kahlo

Comment

I posted something similar recently. Mine kept twitching rapidly back and forth and then roll back in my head. I haven't talked to my Nuero yet, but the rolling towards the back of my head has stopped. I hope the twitching isn't permanent. It is VERY annoying.
          RRMS 10/2011 Sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Comment

Working...
          X