heat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heat

Went out for maybe 20 minutes this afternoon in Tucson. When I came back, I was so drained. Felt bad because I snapped at my husband when he didn't hear something I told him. I apologized, but I know it's wearing him thin. Not going out in the afternoon anymore this summer.
    Dx 12/2006; first symptoms about 1984, but maybe earlier--on Gilenya and Ampyra.

"God has a lot of explaining to do"--Frida Kahlo

I've got a friend in Tucson -- sounds like hell on earth (outdoors, at least)...
    1st sx 11/26/09; Copaxone from 12/1/11 to 7/13/18
    NOT ALL SX ARE MS!

Comment

Join the MS Vampire Club . I'm in Florida, so I can empathize.

I only go out after dark, unless it's like yesterday. I had a dr. appt. Then I get someone to drive me, so I can go from AC'd house, to AC'd car, and they can drop me off at the door, so I don't have to do the walk across a hot asphalt parking lot, or worse yet, park in a parking garage.

Now we are beginning to have a lot of medical facilities with valet parking. I can do those appts. by myself.

Errands in the daytime are a thing of the past. Just too hot even with a handicapped sticker to brave the walks across the hot parking lots.

Comment

Working...
      X