Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Clarice

Hello Clarice!

That is what I decided to name my hand this morning when it woke me up stuck in a claw-like position. I've never had it happen in my sleep before. Did I just overdo it yesterday? I really didn't do much at all, so I'm not sure that could be it. Any of you experience this?
    RRMS 10/2011 Sick and tired of being sick and tired!

I personally love waking in pain with my body somehow thinking I am a prim ballerina and my toes are pointed toward the end of the bed... and the whole body is rigid.

Comment

Lol

"Hello Clarice"- now that's funny. Thank you, I needed that! I do hate when my parts mangle themselves up into goofy positions and get stuck there!

Your tag below your post is interesting- about having just one sclerose. I read a blog called Wheelchair Kamikaze and his last post was about his diagnosis experience as a multiple sclerosis patient with only one sclerose. He actually had prestigious clinics tell him he had "Singular Sclerosis" or something to that effect.

Comment

Hey, we all have to find humor in our situations sometimes. I couldn't figure out why my hand hurt/felt so bad and when I saw my "claw" I literally spoke to it and said that. We all need to laugh
        RRMS 10/2011 Sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Comment

Clarice

LMAO...I'm so glad there are others (which I figured) out there that "talk" to the part of the body that is giving the most hassle.

I have never named any one part...oops..hands are named "Emu" but that is a "puppet" I have used for yrs w/ the kids.

Yes, feet reaching to the end of the bed is one of my favorite (aka as frequent) occurance. Finally learned to relax let it run it's course. Not always affective but at least I try.

Comment

oh the wonder world of ms!

I have never experienced that one. I wake with my hands and arms asleep and fully numb. Makes getting out of bed fun! Rise n shine! *thump*

Any specific cause for the cramped up hands feet? or just the good old ms showing how versatile it is?

Comment

Working...
            X