Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow. Today has been the best day in years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Today has been the best day in years.

I got up this morning and started doing housework, I didn't fall in a heap so kept going and going and going.

It has been years since I have had a 'normal' day. Today I don't have MS I'v been up for 14hrs and I still feel great.

It's a glimse of the 'old' me. I'm loving it!!!

Silly me, I should of spent the day doing something fun, not a tonne of housework. Oh well if I crash tomorrow atleast the house is all nice clean and fresh.

Do others ever get a day of feeling awesome like they don't have MS? I wish this happened more often.

Absolutely,

I have like a 3 months cycle where my MS is kind of stable and then couple weeks where I feel worse and start to be pessimist about the all thing
    Then bang I wake up just feeling great and it last for several days or more !
    And back for a other tour.!
    I hope it will happen again for you.
    Alain

Comment

Hi lilypily!

Congratulations on your day!

I've not had a day as you describe but take my pleasures as they come... recently realized (after the fact), that I buttoned my left sleeve without working at it... without even thinking about it.

I'm so poor at this that I usually wiggle my arm in & out of the sleeves without ever unbuttoning them... to make morning dressing easy.

Hope your great day s t r e c h e s into two!

Jer

Comment

Good for you Liliy!!! It does give you pleasure when you have a good day. I usually over it when I have one and start paying the price in the late afternoon. But I sure do enjoy it while it lasts.

Hoooray for you!!! Hopefully it will continue for several more days!!
        Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
        Babe Ruth

Comment

Good for you, Lily!

Save some energy for something fun!
          Dx: 2/3/12. 6-8 lesions right medulla/cervical spine. GLATIRAMER ACETATE 40 mg 1/19, medical marijuana 1/18. Modafinil 7/18, Women's multivitamin, Caltrate + D3, Iron, Vitamin C, Super B Complex, Probiotics, Magnesium, Biotin.

Comment

Thanks guys

Today i'v pulled up good. I'v got muscle pain from all the work I did yesterday and as weird as this will sound i'm enjoying the muscle pain. I have really slowed down and I can't remember the last time I had muscle pain from over doing it, so it's good.

Comment

Working...
            X