flare brought on by stress?DDS ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flare brought on by stress?DDS ?

Cliff notes version: couldn't see grandchildren for 7 yrs don't know why. Saw d on Feb 18 says we can start coming to baseball games for grandson. We show up several times. Then husband goes and I show up later that evening she goes besirk and wants police to throw us out of the ball park we found out from official. We left and now can't see them again.

Instant MS flare and drove self to ER due to dh headache. Had iv and lots of drugs. FYI now I took pills at home and did not have to stay in hospital. Wow

We have no clue and my symptoms are out of control. Anyone have stress related flare and how did you handle it?

Plus dental ? Have a spot on gums (upper) no decay however when I press on that spot causes pain. Been x ray. DDS says MS What is that about? Anyone

My stress levels are undoubtably correlated with any flare-ups. I've had to work really hard to be able to relax and calm myself down through breathing exercises. I've also started practicing yoga, which has helped somewhat. talk to your doc if nothing else is working though!

Comment

thanks

thanks for responding and giving me a suggestion

I have trouble believing no one else has had flares due to stress. I thought that was one of the main things that could possibly cause one.

Comment

I was under a lot of work related stress last year when I had my major flare.
        Whether it was stress related or not, I do not know.
        Sunday night at work I was having a hard time controlling my stress level, and it seems to be getting harder by the day where I work, and I wasn't feeling well. I did end up calming myself down simply because I knew I was making myself ill because of the way I was feeling and my health is far more important than the idiots I work for.
        DX 10/26/11

Comment

I had a flare up - my first in a long time after my stress levels plummeted. Nasty shock.

The theory was that the corticol steriods the body produces to fight stress were protecting me. When the stress was removed - blammo.

I file this one under 'can't win'. It is a strange business is it not?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky10
            Jk, did you know Grandparents have rights to see their grandchildren? You might look into that at your local Department of Human Services (DHS). But then, that might create more stress for you.
            FYI not in TN but thanks anyway. We were trying to taking the high road but I am really tired of that hwy!

Comment

Working...
            X