No announcement yet.

I feel fan-freakin-tastic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The weather could not have been better yesterday! 6 miles in 2 1/2 hours without incident. AND we raised $14,330.01 for The Cause!
    At weddings, my Aunts would poke me in the ribs and cackle "You're next!". They stopped when I started doing the same to them at funerals. Dave Barry

Comment

This was the first post I read today. I am sad to say I am back in my big, stretched-out underware again, so I am taking notice!

Today I plan to take a walk and maybe do some yardwork as it is such a beautiful day out (dare I say I might even break out my shakeweight??). Thanks for the post! I want to feel freakin' fantastic, too!
      Tawanda

Comment

Extra pounds extra tough when your an MSer!

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
        I have lost 30 pounds over the last 3 months
        Kyle
        You go, Kyle! Extra pounds are a HUGE energy killer, and one pound feels more like 10 pounds when you have M.S. for some reason.

The worst feeling is waking up the morning after you pigged out the night before. It's like a food-hangover and makes you feel even less inclined to do anything that requires energy.
        Tawanda

Comment

8 year old tennis shoes

I was thinking of an old picture of my daughter I recently dug up. She was trying on my "big girl" shoes in our old apartment. One of the pairs was the same tennis shoes I am wearing now. That picture is at least 8 years old (and who know how long I had these shoes when that was taken). They should have been replaced 5-7 times by now if I was actually using them the way I should! Shame on me! Put this embarassment in the same file as the granny pannies I am wearing today! OK, I'm out of here...I am stalling by over-posting when I should be working some of this chub off! Over and out!
          Tawanda

Comment

Working...
          X