Loooooooooonnnnnggggg neuro-psych test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHEPHERD CENTER

I was diagnosed RRMS in Dec, 2011 and have waited four months to see Dr. Thrower at the Shepherd Center. My appointment is finally this Monday, the 16th. I'm pleased to hear good comments about the Clinic and Dr. Good luck on your testing oso49.

Comment

Terrific Care at Shepherd Center

I was pleasantly surprised by the service, attiudes and care from everyone I came in contact with at the Shepherd Cener. It is phenomonal!
      "Tona Naze"
      Symptoms for six years plus. Dx RRMS September 2011. Drugs??? Nope!!!

Comment

With the exception of the "buzzing" feeling in my legs, neuropathy in my feet, daily fatigue and "full head" headaches quite often, the things I get most pi$$ed off about are the cognitive things - "word drop", not remembering things like the four-digit keypad code to my vehicle, where I'm going...crap like that.

So, I'm looking forward to getting this testing completed so I can find out where I stand.
        "Tona Naze"
        Symptoms for six years plus. Dx RRMS September 2011. Drugs??? Nope!!!

Comment

oso49 - I know what you mean about Atlanta traffic. Mornings are even worst that afternoon. If you can swing it I would say come up the day before so you won't be stressed and tired when it is time for your test. I have lived in the Atlanta area for 40+ years and still find it amazing how bad the traffic can get.

RSpradlin - As far as care at Shepherd, you will be hard press to find any better. I know you have been waiting for a while to see Dr. Thrower but I think you will be happy. After you are established as a patient, you will most likely also see Tracy or Colby the NP on staff. Both are great. I alternate between the two to keep good line of communication.

Comment

Working...
          X