Calling all limbo-landers limbo check in 4/10/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all limbo-landers limbo check in 4/10/2012

Good Evening limbo island! It is a good time to come to the island and watch the sun set and relax. Grab a cabana boy or girl and order something to eat and drink. Grab a hammock and come tell us how your week has been.

How are doing/feeling this week? I hope everyone is feeling better this week. I hope everyone had a happy Easter and did not over do it.

Any doctor APPTS. this week? Any tests this week? Any doctors or nurses that need to swim with the sharks? Any one need to scream?

In island news - Congrats to Miss Ginny who got a DX last week. I hope that you will keep on posting to let us know how you are doing. I know it was not MS but we would love the support and to hear from you.

Also welcome to all our new limbo islanders. We are glad that you are here and know you are not alone. Keep on hanging in there. We are here for you anytime you need us.

If you are undiagnosed then this is the place for you. Come and tell us your story the island is waiting.

Well I had my neuro APPT.. today with my new neuro. It went well. I will have to get back on later to let you know what he said.

I have to run. Grandma and grandpa are here for a few days. Tonight my hubby and i are going out to dinner. I will check back in soon. Lots of (((hugs)))

thanks!

Thanks for the VERY warm welcome!
    I had an eye appointment today, and it was very thorough, she was very nice. But, I got the same answers, it seems to be symptomatic of MS, HOWEVER, not 100% certain, yet, and all of the symptoms don't match up.
    WHY does it have to be this way? Why can't I just get a dx? SOOO frustrating!
    I feel like I am a big question mark. GRRR! Not to mention, that I am so exahusted today, the warmer it gets outside, the worse I feel physically...and emotionally, well thats another story, I'm sure my PMS is not helping
    ok vent over. LOL!
    Michele

Comment

Working...
    X