Emotional roller coaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emotional roller coaster

That is what I feel like I'm on. I hate feeling this way. My roller coaster seems to be running through a very low spot right now. It seems to come to this every 3 weeks or so. Not "sad" but just feel like I don't belong anywhere. Sorry if this depresses anyone, just helps to get it out there.
    All sunsets are beautiful, but the most amazing sunsets have a few clouds.

Sorry you are on a crummy emotional roller coaster..it stinks for sure!!

There must be some reason (DUH). I mean more than the usual losses and struggles that come from this disease. I mean the brain NEEDS nutrition. And most of us take meds that depletes our system of the much needed nutrients we need to function.

I remember getting depressive wAvEs..would come across me usually at night. It was awful..I remember saying to myself, Oh so this is what being depressed feels like. I would do "self talk" and intellectualize myself out of that funky place. Sure enough by morning it was all gone. That does not meet the criterion for depression. Clearly something goes awry with neurotransmitters..like a technical interruption..

So.. I hope and pray your roller coaster is a baby one. Don't forget to get extra minerals, and vitamins esp b12 to help. You'd be surprised at how just being deficient causes this waves.

Warmly, Jan
    I believe in miracles~!
    2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
    Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

Ms is notorious for it's upsand downs, then add on top of that the instabilities mentally that come with it. Tell your neuro about it.
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

thanks

Today was a good day until 7:30 this morning. One of my very good friends had to go be by his dad's side yesterday in the hospital. What started out like a virus with vomiting and diahrea turned into surgery and he passed away this morning. I got the call this morning and had to tell his two little boys that their Pawpa had died. This was a suden loss and I really feel very bad for this family.

Comment

OH dear that is sad..and a lot to deal with~HUGS

Good that you could step out of your challenges and meet theirs. Tells you that no matter how WE feel, someone has it much worse.

Keep us informed.. continued support!!!

Warmly, Jan
          I believe in miracles~!

Comment

so sorry for everyone (sp the kids). my thoughts and prayers are with you at this very difficult time.
            hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
            volunteer
            MS World
            hunterd@msworld.org
            PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Thank you very much. My friend is the youngest in his family (23 years) but he is saddled with planning the funeral and paying for it. His new wife is 6 months pregnant and she is stepping up to help him and her step kids deal with this death. I will be taking the 2 boys this afternoon so she can get some rest. I can't do much, but I can do that. The boys love my jersey cow and she loves the attention. That will give the mom 2 be some precious time to rest.
              I just ask that you keep this young family in your prayers and thank you for the thoughts.

Comment

Oh this is just heartbreaking, but so good, that in the mist of your own challenges, you can step up, so to speak and be there for others.

God bless you all.. continued healing and prayers coming.

Warmly, Jan
                I believe in miracles~!

Comment

Working...
                X