blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blog

am i allwod to post a link to my blog abot ms? just wondering if it is on the boarder line in rules?

Originally posted by bentvalve View Post
    am i allwod to post a link to my blog abot ms? just wondering if it is on the boarder line in rules?
    posting of your blog address may be put in your profile. click on user cp (found just below the walk aide link) and post in your profile. thanks.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

ok, i guess i was breaking rules. sorry msworld. i did post it in my profile. i think that is what i'm supposed to do..

Comment

Originally posted by hunterd View Post
        posting of your blog address may be put in your profile. click on user cp (found just below the walk aide link) and post in your profile. thanks.
        thanks! im sorry i kinda read the rules after i posted. you know a guy thing..do it and ask questions later.lol

Comment

ok, i kinda have my blog rolling.today i figured out how to link a my ms150 account to a picture!! its pretty sweet. i had a pretty awsome post about the interferon's....but, i have been going back a rewriting stuff.. well today i started to edit it and trashed it instead.. i spent alot of time on that post.. i really would like people to come and post! like 1 time a week im going to post information and 1 time im gonna do a post about me and my ms and how others are feeling..the link is in my profile! come check out and let me know what i can do to make it better. i will post pictures from your events. i just do the ms150. so it would be cool to put a link to someone else's ms event!! don

Comment

Working...
          X