QUESTIONS???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUESTIONS???

I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS MS MYSTERY. IT SEEMS THERE ARE SOME MANY UNKNOWS, IT'S OVERWELLMING. I HAVE AN MRI THAT SHOWS LESIONS, DEMYLINAZTION, WHAT APPEARS TO BE VASCULITIS. I'M SCHEDULED FOR AN MRA NEXT WK. I HAVE ALSO HAD A STROKE IN THE CEREBELLUM ABOUT FIVE YRS AGO. MY LEFT FOOT TINGLES/BURNS MOST OF THE TIME, SPINNING HEAD A LOT, MY MUSCLES ACHE MOSTLY IN MY LEGS AND I HAVE MASSIVE MIGRAINES WITH VISION PROBLEMS. MY LEFT SIDE I MOSTLY AFFECTED. I HAVE SEXUAL DISFUNCTION OVER THE LAST SEVERAL MONTHS AS WELL. THIS IS REALLY ALL OVERWHELMING TO SAY THE LEAST!!! I HAD A SPINAL TAP A FEW YEARS AGO IT WAS A "DRY TAP?" I'M SEEING A NEW NEURO FOR ABOUT 8MTHS HE SEEMS VERY CONCERNED. I'M WEARY FROM ALL " THE MAYBE THIS MAYBE THAT DR. TALK."

Hey there jman7, Glad to meet you, just sorry it has to be here, for this reason. It sure sounds like a miserable year for you. You have my sympathy, it is so hard to go through all of this and have no answers. I have no idea what a Dry tap is, (other than the obvious and that sounds painful to me!) are they going to do another? Have they had you do the evoked potentials and blood works to rule out the other common look alikes? Hang in there and come post when you need to chat.

Comment

Working...
    X