MRI Results? only small brain lesions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MRI Results? only small brain lesions?

Just received the results from the 3 MRI`s done last week...T-spine, cervical and lumbar. All show no ms lesions..So the only one that was suggestive of it was the brain mri. Is it possible to have no other lesions except for the brain? I don`t see the doctor till Friday but I am feeling a little encouraged by this news. There were lots of other things like numerous herniated discs,bulging discs, spinal stenosis, scoliosis, nerve impingement and spinal cord compression...but NO ms lesions..It sounds like I`m a mess but I feel good...these things could be reason for lots of my symptoms.

Wow..thats a lot to deal with!! I have severe spinal stenosis, bulging discs in neck with mild stenosis, so I KNOW how that must hurt.

You could go and pick up the written report from where you had the MRIs done and be ready to ask questions after you read the radiologists impressions.

Its NOT radiologist that makes the final DX but if you like, get the report so you can ask the doctor questions.

Good luck with all the painful spinal issues.

Jan
    I believe in miracles~!
    2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
    Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

Yes it is possible to only have lesions in the brain. Thats what I had for years. Now, Im having problems with my legs and other things, and neuro said just because the mri of my spine didnt show any lesions doesnt mean there arent any. Just means they didnt "light up" on the mri.

Comment

Working...
      X