MS and a seriously ill spouse/partner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS and a seriously ill spouse/partner.

I am so thankful for the support found here at msworld. I have been married 33 yrs. My husband, my best friend is very sick. I have ms and he has end stage liver disease. It is heartbreaking for me. I put up a good front that I'm ok but my heart is crushed. I know I need to keep a grip on my stress level and maybe we can share with others dealing with the same thing. Thankyou

I am so sorry to hear this. My heart breaks for you. May God be with you and bring both you and your husband comfort during this time.
    RRMS 10/2011 Sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Comment

Terribly sorry this is happening to you both.
      All the best.

Comment

Redeemed, it breaks my heart to read your post. I will send prayers for you and your love to help carry you both through. It may be a great idea for you to go and see either a grief counselor or a religous leader that you know & work with them. They will be able to help you find your way in this tragic time for you.

While I don't have personal experience with the loss of my husband, it will be devastating to you I am sure. (I have only been married 22 years and I know it would be for me)

My thoughts and prayers are on the way for both of you and your family.

Comment

I will be praying for you. This is almost too much for anyone to handle but God will stand beside you in each step of the way. Wish I was as strong as I sound!

Comment

.... and my prayers too will be added to the others who have read your post and felt your pain.

Sincerely,
            Jer

Comment

((( HUGS )))

Just want you to know that I am relate somewhat. I too had to take care of my hubby who had brain trauma and years later died unexpectedly.

My email address is in my profile if you ever want to write privately.. I am here for you.

Does he have hospice care? Their are many benefits of having the come in as early as possible. They help YOU out and your insurance/medicare has $$ just to pay for it. It does not cost you anything.

I worked in hospice. I am here for you hon~

You and your hubby are in my prayers, Jan
              I believe in miracles~!
              2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
              Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

Working...
              X