MS Pain or some other pain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS Pain or some other pain?

How do I know if a recurring pain I have is MS pain or pain related to something else? I get really bad pain in my feet sometimes. It's not constant. It comes on every now and then and lasts for several days. My mother has feet issues, so I don't know if the pain in my feet is MS related or another unrelated blessed gift from my mother's DNA.

michip,
    it's often difficult to tell what's MS and what's not.
    i find it useful to log new or different sx for a few days or a week. describing them in as much detail as possible, giving them score on a scale 1-10 etc.
    if you've tried what you normally would (ie. headache take pain relief meds etc.) i would call my dr. and explain what's wrong and go from there.

i have the same thing going on. my voice has been cutting out on me for over a week. 2 yrs ago i had vocal chord surgery. but i've drunk lots of fluids, rested it, etc.
    it's not better so i have an appt with my general dr. tomorrow to rule out non MS stuff, might end up at ENT.
    you never know with MS.

but i try not to dismiss a sx and write it off as MS. we do get other things and perhaps they are something easy to dx and fix.
    pray that you find some relief and answers.

take care and GOd bless ya!
    "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

Comment

Working...
    X