Pep Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pep Talk

Just wanted to share this, maybe some of you can relate...

Even tho I find myself physically challanged alot, my mind is still somewhat intact (ha-ha)

Seems like there are many times I take the easy way out and tell myself that it is just too hard to do certain things, but in reality, these things are still do-able, only in a different way. They may take me longer to do, or I might have to compensate and do them differently than pre ms days.

Some days are easier than others. I realize that no one can be happy and upbeat all the time, but I know that I just don't try hard enough. And in the long run.... there is NO-WAY I want ms to think it's getting the best of me. No one and nothing can take away my sense of humor... not unless I let it. And we can't have that, now can we??

ABSOLUTELY NOT. Stephan Hawkings was asked "Whats the biggest mystery in the universe you haven't figured out"? His reply : "women". MS ain't taking my howbeit stupid , sense of humor.
    By the way the answer is THEY ARE SMARTER THAN MEN

Comment

Kathy, that was so well said and just what I needed to hear. I like how you worded this whole post, simple, no bs and to the point. I shall replay your words in my head when I feel a pity party coming on.
      Thanks!
      Jen
      RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
      "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

I was the same way and I said NO more, I make myself do things not to the extent of over doing but I refuse to let this thing get the best of mme.
        Anita

Comment

Working...
        X