Scared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scared

Last year a couple of weeks before I had my relapse, I noticed a change. I was having a very hard time controlling my emotions and was wondering what was going on with me. I was angry most of the time and hated not being able to control myself. I would joke with people and say my filter on my mouth had broken, but it really did scare me. I really didn't know why it was happening. I was angry around people, yet would come home and cry every day after work, when no one was watching.

I assumed it was just stress from work and went to the Dr for meds.
    This is happening again. I am having a very hard time controlling my anger. I am not one that screams and throws fits, I don't get physical, but I do tell it like it is and people know they have angered me by a look I give or simply by me letting them know why they have angered me.
    This never goes over well with a supervisor.
    It was about this time of year last year when it happened and I seem to have been having a relapse at least once a year for the last 6 years, and I am afraid this may be a warning sign of what is coming.
    I must add that I am usually a very laid back person and try and do very well at not letting many things "get to me," most things just aren't worth the stress.

Does anyone else have any sort of warning signs before they have a relapse?
    DX 10/26/11

Valerie, I have had a recent episode where I am irritable and short fused lately. I went off a anti-depressant drug (celexa) and went on wellbutrin. One side effect of wellbutrin was irritability, anger,etc so I thought nothing of it.

Now I wonder if it was the 'whisper' of my first suckerpunch flare.
    Dx: 2/3/12. 6-8 lesions right medulla/cervical spine. GLATIRAMER ACETATE 40 mg 1/19, medical marijuana 1/18. Modafinil 7/18, Women's multivitamin, Caltrate + D3, Iron, Vitamin C, Super B Complex, Probiotics, Magnesium, Biotin.

Comment

Working...
    X