Twitching muscles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twitching muscles

I'm curious if any of you who have twitchy muscles noticed an increase in the twitching during your MRIs? One of my symptoms is that my leg muscles twitch, especially my right leg between my knee and hip. During my first MRI (another one is scheduled in a week and a half), I twitched constantly. Has anyone else had this experience? Any idea why this happens? Normally, my twitching increases with fatigue...
    “As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.” Thoreau

Yes

My legs constantly twitch due to spasms. About to start baclofen due to doc saying I have spasticity in my legs. I sure hope it hurts because the twitching not only hurts, but makes my legs weaker.
    RRMS 10/2011 Sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Comment

I had my "big 3" MRI last night. I was twitching badly before I even got there. Was overworked this week. I think that part of the reason for the increase in your awareness of the twitching, is because you have to stay so still during the test. Also with mine, they'd put a foam wedge under my lower legs and it didn't conform well to my legs. I was able to feel the twitches much clearer.

In my calves the muscles feel like they are crawling, then I have also started to have jerk type movements in my shoulder and hips. Isn't it a lovely disease that we've gotten?

Comment

I have muscle "twitches" in my face. Sometimes my eyelids will do it, but most often, the right side of my mouth does this and I look like I'm snarling.

I haven't noticed a reason, like being tired or anything but I am ALWYS pretty tightly wound so....
        DXd Fragile X premutation ~ 2004
        DXd RRMS ~ Jan. 2009

Comment

Working...
        X