Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Common cold and MS symptoms

Hey Folks,

I know that getting sick can cause a reoccurance of old symptoms but how long do they typically hang around for?

I have been sick for the last week or so and this weekend my hands are killing me...just like my first and second flare up. I am just wondering how long it this typically last for and if i should be concerned. As my cold is finally starting to get a little better I am suprised that my MS symptoms just seem to be getting worse...I am so frustrated and in so much discomfort.

thanks for any advice anyone can give

Jill

Originally posted by nabean View Post
    As my cold is finally starting to get a little better I am suprised that my MS symptoms just seem to be getting worse...I am so frustrated and in so much discomfort.
    Even if you are starting to get better, cold wise, that does not mean you are better. Usually, MS symptoms start to improve once the cold has resolved.

Having MS, it's symptoms and having a cold can really suck Once the cols is gone and if you are not doing better MS wise it would probably be a good idea to see you neuro.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Working...
    X