Relapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relapse

I did good for a while, now I feel like I am stepping backward, out of focus as far as words and talking, hurting dizzy, just bluhhhh........I have been on avonex for about 6 months could this be a relapse?
    Anita

I WONDER THE SAME THING

SENDING YOU OUT HUGS AND FEEL BETTER VIBES. I ALSO AM NOT SURE WHAT TO CONSIDER A RELAPSE......BUT AM VERY INTERESTED IN READING RESPONSES.

FEEL GOOD AND LOTS OF REST.

LISA

Comment

Thanks lisa I to am interested.... new sympton this morning lips and face a little numb and headach
      Anita

Comment

I too wonder the same thing! I have depression and ms and I never know which one is showing it's ugly face anymore or if it is both. I had a major crying session Thursday when I thought they would have to put my little dog down. She is on medications and will probably make it through. Thank Goodness! Since I weakend my body by crying and getting so upset that I am still tired, foggy, headache and sleepy. I rested almost all week end! I just want to crawl in a hole with a warm fuzzy blanket and sleep! Of course I can't do that at work!!!

Comment

I'm interested in the responses too. I feel like I was doing better right after my initial "knockdown" about 6 months ago before starting copaxone. I am just having this "off kilter" feeling, just strange. I can't describe it because it's not really dizziness or vertigo. It makes me really tired. I can walk without bumping into anything but I really have to concentrate on where I'm walking. Maybe it's just an MS thing? I went to my MS NP and GP. They think I'm doing great otherwise. A recent MRI shows that the inflammation has actually went down. Dizziness meds of course don't do squat.

Comment

I have definitely been feeling off the past week or so lots of pain, aches, stiffness, tightness, fatigue. But I came down with a cold (thanks to my son) and immediately after a fever, aches and pains (thanks to my daughter). So now I am getting rid of these icky's and waiting to see how I am really feeling. So relapse? or just sickness? it all just rolls right into one another making me think I might just be crazy

Comment

LisaD, I hear ya. I think my immune system has been really compromised because I can't seem to shake this cold...or whatever it is. I can probably count on one hand how many times I've been sick in my whole lifetime. This "off kilter" feeling is somewhat maddening to me and I hope it subsides soon.

Comment

Working...
              X