NEURO SAID STOP GILENYA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow

0485c10: I was glad to see you where checking out the stats on G. It was more deaths then I thought...I was unsure of taking this med to begin with and now this...

I was positive for the JCV so even though the odds are considered low for death I won't take it. I have 4 kids so they figure into my decision for that.

markandel: I have been G for about 2 months and I have felt worse for it. Can't wait to see if I start to feel better now since I stopped. Didn't know it could do all the stuff you said though. I knew about the back aches which made me nervous. I found out in one of my MRI that I have bulging disks and arthritis to...nice it can all go with my spinal lesions I call it my back tri fecta LOL

I'm done with the drugs though. Maybe some will think of it as giving up but I had a reaction to Beta and then G has brought me down to...kinda puts you off them. At least for a bit. For all that conti. to take meds I think you are strong and good for you!!! I just don't have it in me right now to take another new med to find out it makes me feel worse...

isamadjul
    (allyson)
    DX 10/10, JCV postitive by a lot (said Nuero lol), Betaerson, Gilenya, Tecifidera, Aubagio now on Ocerevus

Comment

Working...
    X