Any ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any ideas

So for the past year now I've been having some symptoms that include numb feet dizzy spells. My left side is hyper sensitive and I had optic nuritis. I had an MRI in June and it showed a lesion and I was in the middle of a move. I found a new Nero and he had another MRI. I haven't seen him for the results yet but got them myself. It says one lesion most likely made up of fatty cells and most likely a lipoma. What does this mean? They where about 90% sure it was ms and I'm just trying to get an idea so I can figure out what to ask my dr next? Im so annoyed with everything right now. I just wanna know what's wrong and it seems like I'll never get their. So anyone have any ideas

Originally posted by navywife View Post
    It says one lesion most likely made up of fatty cells and most likely a lipoma. What does this mean?
    Lipoma is a fat tumor. What that would mean for you, I don't know. It's not what is seen in MS.

I hope your neuro has some answers for you.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Working...
    X