Something funny to share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something funny to share

This past weekend my BF was helping me put up shelves. He asked for the scissors and I promptly ran over to the drawer and walked back handing him a spatula. He looks down at the spatula in my hand with a puzzled look on his face and we both busted out laughing. Not saying this has anything to do with MS...maybe old age? It was funny none the less.
    ~seeuinct (Connecticut)
    Dx the first time: 10/25/11
    Avonex 1/12-10/12
    Revaluation of Dx 10/12
    Rediagnosis 7/14

Ha-that is funny! I can relate. Sometimes I do or say stuff that has nothing at all to do what we were talking about. And believe me, I tend to get some strange looks!!

Comment

I was telling my husband about a town we needed to go to a store in and instead of the proper name I said the name of a town I lived in 20 years prior in another state. I hadn't thought about or mentioned in probably as long. he looked at me as if I had two heads then we both laughed and he called me a nut.
      Hope for the best, prepare for the worst and that way you have all your bases covered.

Comment

I just noticed i'm a little 'off' today too. I just moments ago went to open the microwave oven to cook something, but opened the dishes cabinet above it instead. just a bit off, i didn't put the food in the cabinet so i'm ok with that.

Comment

Working...
        X