New and interesting site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New and interesting site

The MS Atrium. It's still under construction, but so far, it's pretty good. Some good info and resources (MSWorld is mentioned in Patient Resources) and the presentations and videos are downloadable.

https://www.msatrium.com/#

Thanks for the link. There's still some fine tuning to do, but the site is pretty good. MS Atrium is owned by Genzyme, the maker of Campath.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwings View Post
      Thanks for the link. There's still some fine tuning to do, but the site is pretty good. MS Atrium is owned by Genzyme, the maker of Campath.
      It's not bad. They're obviously gearing up for the MS market, but some decent info for the newbies. It's a nice touch that everything is downloadable, so if a person wanted to they could save it to a number of portable devices to view anywhere, even at the dr's office to ask ?s as they go.

Glad that so far it isn't a "use Campath/Lemtrada" site. I'm hoping that they'll stick with something similar to Copaxone's recent changes which include a lot more general MS info in addition to the "use Copaxone" pages.

Comment

Very cool site, Mrs. B! I'll keep checking it to see how it progresses. Thanks for the heads-up on it!
        “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” Ernest Hemingway
        Diagnosed 1979

Comment

Did I have technical difficulties? The screen seemed not full, margins were cutting off words. I registered, and it said I had full access, but couldn't see links to click on them to the side and bottom of each "room". Is this what you meant when you said it was still being worked on?
          First symptoms: 1970s Dx 6/07 Copaxone 7/07 DMD Free 10/11
          Ignorance was bliss ... I regret knowing.

Comment

Originally posted by chalknpens View Post
            Did I have technical difficulties? The screen seemed not full, margins were cutting off words. I registered, and it said I had full access, but couldn't see links to click on them to the side and bottom of each "room". Is this what you meant when you said it was still being worked on?
            Sounds like technical difficulties, chalknpens. I didn't have any issues. Nothing cut off. For me, all text and graphics look good. I'm not sure which links you mean, though.

I don't have any links to the side. The only "clickable" things I have are the presentations in the rooms and the navigation on the bottom.

What I meant by still being worked on is that some presentations aren't live yet and the Patient Resource Room is not yet complete. It currently provides links to other sites, like this one, for patients to find more info for themselves. Judging by the types of links provided, this room will have more daily living, assistance, etc type info.

Comment

Thanks Mrs. Bones

I had enlarged the screen for text reading on another site, and that was causing the atrium site to lose the links at the bottom of the screen. Once I shrank the screen back to normal, I could maneuver better.
              First symptoms: 1970s Dx 6/07 Copaxone 7/07 DMD Free 10/11
              Ignorance was bliss ... I regret knowing.

Comment

Working...
              X