CD MRI Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD MRI Images

I just received my first CD MRI images, even though I have had MS for about 15 years and have an MRI at least every year. I see people who use a single slice of their brain MRI as an avatar picture.

Question: How can I capture a single slice MRI image so I can include it in an email to my friends?

The CDs come in several types, i.e., with different software from different vendors. You could try right-clicking on an image and seeing if there's an option to save the image to your computer as a .jpeg image. There may even be a "help" button somewhere that could tell you, too. Also, most of these things come with a bunch of tools with which you can zoom, measure, etc. There may be an icon among those tools which allows you to save .jpeg images.

Good luck...just fool around with it.

rex

Comment

Thanks so much, King. Right clicking didn't work to save a jpeg file. I will fool around with the software, as you suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikoiko View Post
        Thanks so much, King. Right clicking didn't work to save a jpeg file. I will fool around with the software, as you suggest.
        I have a disc of my own here, and on this particular software there's a button at the top for "Save/Export Images". See anything like that? There's also a "Help" button.

rex

Comment

Working...
        X