Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's new and exciting in the wonderful world of MS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's new and exciting in the wonderful world of MS?

Without hope there's nothing.

Opexa’s Tovaxin® for the Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis Granted Fast Track Designation by FDA
    Give life meaning, live life by the 9 Noble Virtues.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir-Voor View Post
      Opexa’s Tovaxin® for the Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis Granted Fast Track Designation by FDA
      What are those meds supposed to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky10
        If you click on the News tab in the top navbar on every page here you'll go here: http://www.msworld.org/newsroom. Tovaxin is mentioned as well as other new meds.
        Thanks Sparky,

I did not know it will be for secondary progressive, I was really looking forward to switch to it for my RRMS.
        I’m sure once it gets FDA approval it will not be long until there will be expanded to RRMS.
        The idea of having shots only twice a year with much better results, has me excitedly waiting.

Also I like the way it works, via taking some of your blood, finding and capturing some of bad myelin attacking T-cells, grow a large quantity of them, then take some and thrash beat and whacks them until their unhealthy and near death, and then inject them into you.
        Your immune system sees the unhealthy little *#!^#*! And attacks them, and because they still have the same chemical signature as them did to start with your immune system also attack your bad MS T-cells.

O.K. they really don’t thrash beat and whacks them, but that does make a good mental image.
        Give life meaning, live life by the 9 Noble Virtues.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky10
          If you click on the News tab in the top navbar on every page here you'll go here: http://www.msworld.org/newsroom. Tovaxin is mentioned as well as other new meds.
          That's news to me.Thanks, Sparky.

Comment

All these meds will be discussed with my Neuro tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
            X