Help. I am no longer potty trained.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Kitty,

Sorry to hear about the potty accidents. As you see, many of us are there or have been there. I'm just coming out of 2 months of peeing my pants on a near daily basis. I was not in a flair, and the problem tapered off over the last week. Figure that out. So, perhaps your body will do the same, I hope so. In the mean time, where a underwear pad that is hefty enough to catch a bladder full. Not pleasant but beats wearing nothing.

As for the oral steroids, is there are reason you cannot be infused? I ask this because I have received steroids in both forms and although neither are a picnic, I've always found the infusions for 5-7 days easier to tolerate than the oral. My biggest issue with the orals is the heartburn and nausea, I had them very severe. If they prescribe oral, do ask for a prescription for Nexium, it helps with that side effect tremendously. And, don't forget to have some Tylenol PM on hand for some sleep... or, you could decide to use that night time energy to get the Christmas wrapping and decorating done!

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
    X