Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cell phone in my left foot and I'm not Maxwell Smart!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cell phone in my left foot and I'm not Maxwell Smart!

I have been having the feeling of a vibrating cell phone in my left foot for a week now. What a bizarre feeling! (did I date myself with the "Get Smart" reference?)
    "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference" Reinhold Niebuhr

LOL I love the reference! Before I was diagnosed I kept complaining of vibrating ovaries! They would switch sides even!! Then the vibrating moved to my whole hip!!

Comment

get smart. wow; i loved that show! Hate the vibrating. Get it in my right hip where I carry my cell phone and I regularly "answer the call"
      Hope for the best, prepare for the worst and that way you have all your bases covered.

Comment

You did! I'm sometimes confused if I have a call or a symptom. Funny thing is that that was one of the things I lived with for years without ever thinking I should ask the doctor - not that they would have rushed me to an MRI. I might have mentioned the l'hermittes, but that didn't seem serious either.

Comment

The vibrating groin area is the most bizarre sx I have had to date. It's a relief to here others experiences with the myself cell phone. I used to grab for it thinking it was in my pocket all the time. Now when it happens, I have pause and think to myself "Now where did I put my phone?"
          It's kind of funny if you think about it....
          ~seeuinct (Connecticut)
          Dx the first time: 10/25/11
          Avonex 1/12-10/12
          Revaluation of Dx 10/12
          Rediagnosis 7/14

Comment

For the above post I meant to say mystery cell phone.
            Do you ever say the wrong word when you meant to say....?
            ~seeuinct (Connecticut)
            Dx the first time: 10/25/11
            Avonex 1/12-10/12
            Revaluation of Dx 10/12
            Rediagnosis 7/14

Comment

Me 2

Haha!!! Yes, I get the cell phone like vibe's too. For me it also went up to my hip where I used to carry my phone and I found I was often answering it!!!

Luckily it doesn't really hurt; just annoying and wierd!!! Some might say just like me!!!
              -Creede

Comment

I used to get the vibrating cell phone sensation in my groin, such a weird sensation. Of course, this was back before my diagnosis and I just thought I was nuts...
                Carole
                diagnosed 10/25/11

Comment

Working...
                X