Clear All

MS

MS IS RUINING MY LIFE

Originally posted by diguilio View Post
    MS IS RUINING MY LIFE
    That is what MS does best!

Comment

MS changed my life

MS is just one of my earthly experiences that I learn from, so I will be a better person in my real life. (AKA: life in heaven)

If J.R. Martinez currently on “Dancing with the Stars” can overcome his injuries and become rich and famous and find a beautiful wife, then surely I can find joy in my life.

MS ruin your life, but only if you don't fight to keep it.
      Give life meaning, live life by the 9 Noble Virtues.

Comment

Don't let it! Enjoy the little things that you can still do. Savor each moment as the precious gift that it is. Life is 10% the things that happen to us and 90% how we react to them. Don't let the MonSter push you around. Push back! Fight back.

If you can still get out and do things, then do them. Decide that if you're going to feel crummy sitting at home, you might as well feel crummy doing things you enjoy with people you love. You'll be surprised how much better you'll feel if you refuse to let MS ruin your life.

Big hugs and prayers,

Lisa
        Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
        Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
        Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

Originally posted by tommylee View Post
          That is what MS does best!
          I agree. By the end it is horrible for most of us and no amount of positive thinking will change the very real devastation this miserable disease can inflict on our lives.
          He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
          Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by diguilio View Post
            MS IS RUINING MY LIFE
            Roger that!
            Tawanda

Comment

Working...
            X