Hello everyone. Long time no see *sigh*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone. Long time no see *sigh*

Hi there. I have been away for sometime now. I am not dx with MS. I am dx with TN I am very sad. I am taking Phenytoin. It is taking the edge off but still get zaps here & there. So painful. All in the jaw/teeth area. Anyways....I am here just to look for support. I find MSworld has the best support than any other support board.
    I get my MRI on Friday to rule out things. They are focusing on my TMJ also. I have bad TMJ on the same side this awful pain is happening. I have yearly MRI's because I have an acoustic neuroma that I had Cyberknife done almost 4 years ago. They dont believe it is related to my TN.

I just need a shoulder.

Shoulders galore. We are a supportive lot, Lord help us. Good luck/ all the best.

Comment

My heart goes out to you.

Comment

Thank you for the shoulders
        Doctors don't thinks its MS, but who knows. My MRI is tomorrow. Will keep you all posted.

Comment

Hello all. Had my MRI which was normal. Glad to hear that. Dr asked MRI tech to check TMJ joints but that didn't happen. I was in horrible pain last night & this morning. Dr upped my Phenytoin to 200mg 3 times daily. So far so good. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
          X