Lots of snow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of snow!

Between yesterday and this morning, we got about 16 inches of snow at our house! Holy moly! Shoveling is going to be a blast. Haha

Wow - don't overdo things !

Last week we got 3 inches on Thursday, and then we got over 20 inches on Saturday !

I let my family do most of the shoveling, but I do enjoy it. I think it's because it's cool enough outside that I can get some physical activity without it draining every drop of energy from my body.

Comment

Way too early for those amounts for sure!!

Gone are the days, when I could scrape, shovel, play or just plain walk in the snow. Now I don't set one foot on wet pavement as my balance is about a "zero"!!!!! But I do love to watch it come down. It can be breathtaking, so pure and fresh!!

Comment

I soooo envy all you northerners. Down here in VA we don't get so much snow. Some parts of VA get lots of snow. About an hour west they got 18 inches last year...and that was record breaking.
        I love the snow, the cold, the bare trees. People talk about moving south all the time. Well I can't wait to move north and enjoy the snow! Now that I have MS i have a legitimate reason, lol.
        ~seeuinct (Connecticut)
        Dx the first time: 10/25/11
        Avonex 1/12-10/12
        Revaluation of Dx 10/12
        Rediagnosis 7/14

Comment

I live in Nebraska and we get snow...sometimes lots of it. I love snow and think it is beautiful...IF I don't have to go out in it. I hate the cold and I hate having to drive anywhere on snow or ice.
          DX 10/26/11

Comment

Before my ms came to the surface I used to do awesome at shoveling. Now, not so much. takes me all day. But I still love it. But going to invest in a snowblower

Comment

Working...
            X