Numb Toes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Numb Toes

This feels trivial when we all have other issues, but... just wondering if other people have noticed individual toes being numb. It's crept up on me over the past month or so in the wake of pretty hefty spasticity and coordination issues. I went to a podiatrist and he said I should wear wider shoes, but even in boots a few toes of my right foot (weaker leg) are numb. Probably no big deal, but I can't help noticing it.
    Sort of like navel-gazing? Does it matter??

My toes on both feet are numb all the time since about 2010. I know when my neuro uses the tuning fork on my feet I feel the vibrations long after I know it can't possibly still be vibrating.

I don't know what that means. As much as I like my doc (his exam is very through), he does not explain these kinds of things to me.

I also know when I wear flip flops, where the toes slide into the thong? are numb for the summer. Numb but with sensory over-load if that makes any sence.

Comment

Yes, mainly my right big toe. It's come and gone for awhile now. That's also the same foot that my last three toes pull under. Sometimes it's quite painful.

Comment

It's my right big toe too but it has just started since I've had to wear winter shoes and not my Yellow Box flip flops!!!!

Comment

A couple of weeks ago during a flare up of symptoms, four of the toes on my left foot were all tingly and numb. They were like that for about five days, but now they're fine. Weird!
          Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
          Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
          Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

Working...
          X