High Pitch noises, feet goes numb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Pitch noises, feet goes numb?

I've been on this stupid rollercoaster ride for 2 years now and I want off. I don't think that that is going to happen.

Does anyone else have their feet go numb when kids scream or even whistle. My son or daughter can be whistling downstairs and my feet go hay wire.

I also am a Intermediate school teacher and the high pitches drive me crazy. I've tried earplugs and glasses but it doesn't work.

Anyone Else?

Any suggestions?

Do you know that strange feeling like an electric shock that many people with ms get when they bend their neck-I think it is called L'Hermitte sign. I get that with high pitched noises and it is very irritating, I agree. Are we talking about the same thing?

Comment

My hands and feet go numb a lot. It doesn't have anything to do with high pitched noises or whistling. I do HATE to hear both of those though. Good luck in your journey
      Momma to 3 little ones

Comment

ZZZZZZZZZ

I use to get the electric feeling in my head all the time. I just chalked it up to having a headache.

I have the stinging feeling in my feet right now because I had an exciting morning and haven't been feeling good ever since.

I get too much input in my head and it feels like some of it goes somewhere?

I feel like Charly in Flowers for Algernon. Watching my IQ drop.

Comment

Working...
        X