One Leg or Two??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Leg or Two??

I am curious about those with weak/numb legs whether it is affected one or both legs?

Did it start out with one leg, and if so, how long before the other was affected?

I have PPMS, with one leg affected for 2 yrs now, but lately the other is getting stiff/cramping in the foot/calf, tingling, etc.

I am worried it is starting on the other leg. We just watched a dvd that the docs gave me at dx for PPMS, and of the 4 people they showcased, all 4 had both legs affected.

Thanks for sharing!
    Prob MS 9-14-04; Dx PPMS 9-16-11; RRMS 12-15-11
    Ampyra 10mg 2xday
    Copaxone 1/20/12

Hello jbell,

I have always had bi-lateral leg problems. I have no idea what it would feel like to have only one leg affected. I am not PP but RR.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

I'm RR but I figured I'd answer anyways. I have had numbness and tingling in both legs simultaniously. I however was dx with TM before I was dx with MS. My legs aren't numb anymore but I definitely have weakness in both legs now that is coupled with spasticity. For a good two months it was so intensely pins and needles I could barely walk 5 feet without it killing me.

Anywho, I hope everything works out for you. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X