Hot water....cold objects...??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot water....cold objects...??

Does anyone have problems w/ hot water feeling more intense on their skin? When I am feeling fine (no symptoms), I can handle hot water w/ no problem. When I am having my symptoms (burning, aching, etc...), hot water burns like fire and cold objects sting as well. I'm wondering if this is called "thermal allydonia."

I was putting up groceries earlier and holding all of the frozen veggies and things was a more intense feeling and the sensation stayed w/ me for a good 5 minutes afterward. This is another symptom I get when I have the burning sensations on my skin.....that come and go throughout the years. Like all of you, at one point, I just want to know WHAT is causing my problems! It's scarey.

Over the past few years, I've had many times when cold things felt hot and visa versa. It's annoying, isn't it.
    Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
    Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

Shashi

I sent you an email to your Comcast e-mail address that is listed on here...about 30 mins ago, or so.

And, YES...it is!

Comment

Sherry, I just checked my e-mail and will send you a reply back.
        Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
        Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
        Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

I have. Especially in the summertime. I call it the burning cold sensation. Stayed a month or so then slowly disappeared.

Comment

Working...
          X