New sx...water running?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New sx...water running?

I have had the sensation for a couple weeks now that warm water is running down the back of my leg. I know I am not wetting myself so I assume it is nerve related. Anyone else?
    "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference" Reinhold Niebuhr

yes

yes I have had that feeling

Comment

I have had this in the past but it has been a while. It can be a bit unnerveing.
      Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
      Babe Ruth

Comment

You are not the only one !

I had this happen on my back for a week or so this past summer. I think for me it was a heat-related symptom. And it only happened after I got out of the shower and got dressed --- when I know that I was completely dry.

Comment

I sometimes feels I have cold water on face I even grab tissue and wipe every single time.
          dxd RRMS 7/2011 - Rebif 8/2011 - Tecfidera 7/2013

Comment

Yup, I have that feeling, though on my lower back and down. It feels like I've sat in something wet. It's kind of a gross feeling, I'll admit.

Comment

Originally posted by stalo View Post
              I have had the sensation for a couple weeks now that warm water is running down the back of my leg. I know I am not wetting myself so I assume it is nerve related. Anyone else?
              Yes!
              For years I would be constantly checking to see if I had pee'd my pants.

It has changed in the past couple of years and no longer feels like water junning down my leg most days.

Very creepy feeling especially in public.

Comment

Yes. Mine was in the saddle area, a warm wet feeling that lasted for six weeks or so. It did feel like I'd wet my pants. Lol.
                I do not have MS. I have Whatchamacallit; and all of the symptoms are mirages.

Comment

I have had this feeling in my legs...and yes on my rear to the point that I will ask someone..."did I sit in something wet?" and make them look....my poor family and coworkers...lol
                  I have had for years the feeling that my pants had ripped in the rear...because it was like I was feeling a cold breeze...thank goodness it has never really happened...lol
                  DX 10/26/11

Comment

I feel like I have urine running down my inner right leg if I bend over, like at the sink.

I never know that I haven't though - I have to check each time because the feeling is so realistic.

Comment

yes, this just started for me. It started in my car, and I was convinced the car was leaking. Now when I sit in the seat of my car (and sometimes my desk chair), it feels like I've sat in something cold and wet.
                      Rachel

39 with systemic lupus, celiac disease, and possible MS

Comment

I used to feel phantom water running down my arms and legs, but it stopped about 3 or 4 years ago (before I started treatment). It just stopped on its own after a while.

Comment

Certainly

I have definitely had this. I remember reaching down my pant leg on the outside of my lower leg thinking I had spilled something. Also, on my arm, It felt like the sleeve of my sweatshirt had dipped into warm water.

It doesn't happen as much now, but every once in a while. Strange sensation. I have never had it in the saddle area.
                          Dx: 2001
                          Currently on Tysabri since Dec 2010
                          Feel lucky to be doing so well!

Comment

I have the warm water pour on my leg. Always on the same spot of my upper left leg. First time it happened, I thought I'd wet myself.

I also stopped carrying my cell in my pocket because I kept trying to answer non-existent calls (thought it was vibrating), when in fact, it was my butt feeling as if it's vibrating.

Comment

Yes! Its the craziest feeling ever! I usually get it from my armpit, running down my arm. The first time it happened, I was freaked out. It REALLY feels like water running down your arm! And then there's nothing there. It only happens to me once and awhile. No big deal. Just another crazy nerve sensation!

Comment

Working...
                              X