Brain MRI = Symptoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brain MRI = Symptoms

My brain MRI showed high signal seen within the subcortical white matter right mid frontal lobe. and further small focal areas of high signal seen within the deep white matter of the left cerebral hemisphere. Now, I do have a diagnosis of MS due to spinal lesions too, but wondering what sort of symtoms i would expect from what has shown on the brain MRI if any? Thanks Heather

Best site for brain lesions/damage to brAIN & WHAT could BE EXPECTED.....but its what could be expected not necessarily what may be effected because of the brains plasticity, the brain is able to re route signal to accomplish the same thing only a little slower for re routing. so what could happen doesn't.

http://www.friendswithms.com/brain_f...ns_and_map.htm
    xxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

When I saw my first MRI, it wasn't what I expected.
      Where I thought I would be seeing some small white spots, I was seeing these huge honkin' things in my brain that shouldn't have been there.

Yeah, I had stuff like Dawson's Fingers that I thought explained the eye problems but what the heck was that thing which looked like it was about as large (and the same shape) as a Hostess mini donut doing in one of my frontal lobes?

Its like '04 (you really need a nickname ) just posted, try not to worry so much about the MRI report.
      Your brain is pretty good at re-routing around damaged areas. Let the Neuro's sweat the details, worry and stress aren't going to do you any favors.

Comment

Working...
      X