TRADITIONAL VS. HOLISTIC APPROACH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRADITIONAL VS. HOLISTIC APPROACH

I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW YOU FELT ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE. I AM ONE THAT TRUSTS AND USES MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE/INFORMATION AND BELIEVE DOCTORS HAVE THE ANSWERS. SO MANY OTHERS ARE DOING THE NO TREATMENT APPROACH AND USING NATURAL REMEDIES, HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS, AND SUCH. ANY THOUGHTS? I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO HEAL MY BODY AND THIS DISEASE WITH NATURAL, WHOLE FOODS, AND SUCH BUT NOT SURE WHERE TO BEGIN.
    This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Have a great day, Leola

Hi Leola,
    Personally I feel holistic/natural remedies might be a nice addition to a traditional medication regimen but for me there is no way I would give up my Copaxone unless a better med comes along.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

I agree, add in a good diet, and live healthy, add to your Copaxone, And watch out for the people who try to sell you something that "cures MS".
      they will come out of the wood work from all directions to get a buck.
      even your dentist.

Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE. I FEEL LIKE A VARIETY OF THINGS HELP ME. I TAKE AVONEX, BUT ALSO WANT TO KNOW WHAT KINDS OF TEAS, FOODS, ETC. WOULD BE GOOD FOR ME. I KEEP HEARING ABOUT THE MS DIET. WHAT IS THAT?
        This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Have a great day, Leola

Comment

Working...
        X