Thank YOU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank YOU

hello all, i just wanted to say thank you to all of you for posting some very well needed stories... i was diagnosed in march and am currently in my senior internship... the days are hard and i literally feel like i could sleep a full eight hours in the middle of the day... and well i guess its just a rude awakening that the career i have wanted and knew i could handle my entire life is going to be a little harder to maintain than i had originally planned... i had no idea if it was even possible to do this kind of job now... but im ready for it, im not letting disease stop me from something i have wanted to do since before i can remember..

i have an extra boost of confidence now... thanks to all of you.

AWESOME

That is great to hear!!!!!

Are you on any fatigue medication? That may help if your not.

Never give up your dreams. And remember, you may not be able to do the exact thing you wanted but you can think outside the box and find a way to fit what you want into your life.

I don't know you but I sure am proud of you!

Comment

i havent gotten on any fatigue meds yet.. do u have nay suggestions? im trying to limit my meds as much as possible... but im getting to the point where i think its necessary... lol

thank u for the kind words.

Comment

I have to agree that you should see your dreams through. Sometimes the end had to morph a little to meet my physical needs but I find that I have no regrets. In fact, I like to call myself creatively challenged. I think that my own struggles and determination make me a good fit for my resource room students. They see that perfect is not real and there is no one way to succeed.

I would not be as successful without my fatigue meds. I started on Amantadine and am now on Stratera. Another good addition that is having a positive impact on my fatigue is the Ampyra. If you are having symptoms talk to your doctor and see what is available for you.

Comment

Working...
        X