Ssshh ... Don't wake the teachers ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ssshh ... Don't wake the teachers ...

They seem to be taking a well deserved nap ...
    First symptoms: 1970s Dx 6/07 Copaxone 7/07 DMD Free 10/11
    Ignorance was bliss ... I regret knowing.

Starting new year on July 6th

Our two teacher work days are July 6th and 7th. Students start their new year on July 8th. Here we go again! I am going full time from a half time position. Wish me luck.

Comment

wow

I thought we were the early birds, starting at the end of August for the first time since, well, forever!
      Are you on a trimester, small breaks through the year, or does Wisconsin shut down for the blizzard season instead of summer?
      If it's trimester, you'll do fine ... I dream of such a schedule, but we stick with the New England agricultural 9 months in a row (now 10 months in a row) and two lost to summer heat.

Wishing you the best in the year ahead. Happy New Year!
      First symptoms: 1970s Dx 6/07 Copaxone 7/07 DMD Free 10/11
      Ignorance was bliss ... I regret knowing.

Comment

I teach college year around. Three 16-week semesters. Even with the one-week break between semesters, I don't get a vacation because I have to prep for the next semester. I'm exhausted!
        Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
        Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
        Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

I have a similar school schedule. We go back at the beginning of July and the students return soon after. It is kind of nice because there always seems to be some type of break just when you need it. In fact, I am soon to come off a 3 week Christmas break.

Comment

Working...
          X