Renting wheelchairs, etc, for FREE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Renting wheelchairs, etc, for FREE!

Thought you might be interested in knowing that the Lion's Club will rent wheelchairs, canes, walkers and other assistive devices for free (or for a small donation)!

We are going to a concert next month (Eric Clapton - yeah!) and I will need a w/c to get around comfortably, so I called our local Lion's Club. Was told you can rent them out for a 3 month period if needed. They are an international organization run by volunteers, so a small donation is always appreciated, but not neccesary. There should be a club in your area.

Eric Clapton here I come!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

That is a great piece of information - the wheelchair isn't too bad either - I love Eric Clapton !!!

Comment

wow! i knew lion's club did recycled glasses, but not wheelchairs.that's nice to know just incase. i have an electri and manual w/cs but both are in pretty rough shape. might need to borrow one until i get a replacement.

how was the concert?

take care & God bless ya!
      "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

Comment

Our local Easter Seals org. has a lending room. Also check with your closest Nat'l MS Society.
        Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth. Unknown

Comment

Working...
        X