the right walking aid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the right walking aid?

recently i saw this walking device in my MS monthly news magazine. it is called a musmate and helps with the foot drop. i want to find out if anyone out there is using it or has used it before and what do they recommend. Has anyone else heard about musmate? please advice. thnx

musmate inquiry followup

hi there, i have not heard of this particular device b4. how does it say it works?
    i spoke to my pt crew about foot drop and my podiatrist long ago about this issue.

they suggested at night wearing something that helps to maintain foot position at night. this is aimed at avoiding or reducing morning spasticity and shortening of the affected muscles, thereby improving gait during the day. also to reduce pain.

nxt time ins. approves pt, am going to try to see if we can come up with something tolerable that will help.

let me know what u may find in the meantime. good blessings 2 u,
    God's Peace to You from Almost Heaven WV.

Comment

musmate foot drop

hi singer,
      thankx. you see I receive the quarterly magazine of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society called "Momentum" in the section of the magazine called market place, i guess you can also say the classified pages, is where they have the ad. that mentions Musmate Foot Drop Aid. I googled it to learn more, however it would be better if someone has a personal experience with it. it's a product from the UK. but u can get it here.

Comment

Working...
      X