My smart chair into car trunk, Yea!!! I did it today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My smart chair into car trunk, Yea!!! I did it today

I wanted to go to the Vitamin store to buy a very impt nutritional supplement that my med tests stated I only had 13% of.

So, it's only three miles away from our house, so I went there, unloaded and loaded my smart chair in and out of my car trunk all correctly. That tarp really worked nicely.

Now, I'm not stating which supplement I purchased, because you should all view your blood tests results to evaluate which are not included in your daily multi vitamin.

I know it's not a "cure" for MS, but I am surprised at how much better I am feeling this evening.

I don't even know if that is possible. How fast will nutritional supplements start to help?

It made such a big difference. I hope I feel this good tomorrow. Its only been twenty five years since I've felt this "normal."

Things like nutritional supplements/vitamins take TIME, more like weeks or months at least. This thread is another one reading more like advertising copy (double translated).

Good luck with your smart chair...

Gomer

Comment

Gomer, all of my texts, ALL of them, are for "Patients helping Patients"

NONE of my posts are ads. The only reason I post, is because the posts are for "Patients helping Patients."

Your scooter sounds as if it is helping you. That is good. I am not posting for competition. I do think that they need to create more wheelchairs/scooters like the ones that are helping us.

Did you read about that one really nice manual wheelchair,, that uses "hand bars" for movement over very rugged terrain. I'm currently set for now with my chairs, but if I need another, I might give that a tryAnd this is not an ad, I think it looks like a good investment for around two hundred dollars

Comment

Yes I have heard about a new model that uses LEVERS. never seen one though.

Your posting about your smart chair caught my curiosity and I looked into it just for my curiosity. The tiny wheels would not suit MY needs. I checked various web sites and found a lot of fake so-called customer revues, sad to say its quite common these days in many fields, not just mobility items. (Amazon was one site I looked at). To me your posting read so much like ads I have read. BTW the same fake ad copy (not your post) was plastered in several web sites for the smart chair and another (just a name change) product by the same company.

When I am curious about something or researching for something I do want or need, I do check Amazon customer revues and other sites. Such revues have to be read with some vigilance as fake customer reviews and some that are real (mixed in) and others are from people with product issues simply because they are using it wrong etc.

Usually fake revues are usually by people that come just to post the faux revue and vanish, not people that stick around or have been around a while. Sometimes I read the same exact ad copy on more than one site but the name of the reviewer or product is the only change.

For me the 50 lbs would be too heavy, the wheels too small and the price is more than 3 times what I paid for my GoGo scooter. It breaks down into sections, 28lbs max and fits in my car trunk with lots of room left over.

I have actually seen a really compact scooter that folds into a suitcase shape, size and has wheels to boot (like a suitcase with wheels), but again at more than 3x the price, something I can not afford.

Gomer

Comment

Working...
        X