Heat Intolerance????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heat Intolerance????

I am having trouble with the warm days (about mid 80's here). I have a cooling vest and an evaporator cooling scarf. My workplace is air conditioned and I have been hiding inside most of the time.

Here is my problem: I get hit with a big wall of pain/fatigue the moment I step outside!!!!!

The vest doesn't cut it, it seems to help a bit (other than it annoyingly collects moisture and sweats all over, hurrah humidity). I need ideas for something better! It only needs to get me from the building to the car with running/working AC.

Please share your ideas/product links etc.

Thanks!

heat intolerance

Hi, I went to an MS meeting and there I was told about MS Society air conditioner program. They bought me a portable air conditioner. And MSAA they sent me the cooling kit ice packs etc. Other then that I don't know what else to try. This summer has been so hot. plus I have had a fever 99.9-103.4 since June. The cooling vest etc, and air conditioner definitely help with a little relief.

Comment

Does your workplace have an ice machine? I find if I drink really cold ice water or suck on an ice cube it feels like it lowers my body temp. Try "icing down" before the trip to the car.
      good luck
      lori

Comment

Working...
      X