No announcement yet.

TYPING HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess I haven't checked this in awhile. oop. So nice that everyone helping with ideas. The bigger keys sound good. A gentleman was here the other day from the Sierra Group thru my VR. He was really nice and helpful.

Reason I am struggling with Dragon is my computer doesn't have the correct "guts" for it to run correctly.

He also found that if he put support under my arm and wrist, the shaking was a little better.

So, long story short, he recommended a left handed mouse, high desk so my arms go straight out to type and a faster computer that can run Dragon. Waiting until all that happens to see if it helps and works.

Comment

(p.s. to person who said they too have troubles writing with damaged right hand, I wrote the first legible word in a year last week with a heavyweighted pen)

Comment

To HeatherO

You indicated earlier that your computer does not have enough "guts" to run Dragon Naturally Speaking. I find that to be quite surprising as I run Dragon on my computer which is 9 years old. The program does not take that much horsepower to run quite nicely.

Comment

Working...
        X