Foot Drop Devise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foot Drop Devise

This was given to me by my neuro. A devise for my foot drop that works great,,,,, for me.

It's "KX2 Devices".

Thanks for the feedback in the other thread. I emailed the company for costs. I am primarily looking for something to wear indoors with no shoes as I already have 2 AFOs that require footwear.

Comment

Kx2 cost?

Golfore,

How much does this device cost? I have already spent plenty of money on other things devices. Looking for something that will work that is not too costly.
      Thanks

Comment

Golfore, Thanks for posting this. I am going to order one tomorrow. The cost is $120 per unit plus 12 S&H via USPA. I look forward to seeing if it works for me.

Comment

ru4cats, I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it, especially wearing it with no shoes. Do you currently use an AFO?

Comment

I'm currently using an HFAD, but I'm in PT right now to "heal" a right knee problem. I've been wearing the HFAD for 15 months, so I don't think it caused the knee problem, but I guess it's possibility. However, my right leg weakness has continued to progress, with my left leg following. I thought I'd give this device a try since I consider it a relatively "cheap" technology. You do need to have good ankle strength. I'll let you know how it goes.

Comment

Working...
            X