Endura Cool Towel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Endura Cool Towel

I don't have any heat-related issues (YET!), however I did see this towel advertised on TV and thought it might be of use to those who do. It was advertised at Lowe's for $14.98 + shipping.

I did buy this for my husband on a trip down to Texas. We bought the long towel and the triangle kerchief. They both worked very well in the humidity, but we did need to recharge then in cold water once in awhile just because it was so hot. In Colorado, the towels work very well with just the evaporative cooling. I have tried other towels, but this brand had worked the best.

Comment

Great Discovery!

I have a big problem with heat sensitivity, to the point of feeling like a recluse when the temp nears 80. Don't know how people do it that live in TX and FL, etc. I plan visits with family there in the cool seasons. Anyway, my hub found EnduraTowel on-line to wear for working in the sun...he finds it helpful; but the bonus is that he bought me one, too, so I can garden in comfort longer than I would be able to otherwise. Works much better than my cooling vest (bulky, unattractive...) They are not expensive and worth the investment if you have heat sensitivity. In MI, Footlocker carries them at a reasonable price.

Comment

cool towels

i have a very limited budget. the cool beads can be purchased at many hobby stores for a couple of dollars. i took bandanas and my gf sewed them into tubes. the package of beads was enough to make 5 or 6 of these. they are inexpensive and work very well. i can take several in a cooler.

Comment

Working...
        X